Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Pollywog and his bro-in-law @ Metro tonight. Fished till dark ended up with only 4 fish:mad: 2 keepers. Lately we have been doing good/great there. Tonight was crap.......was it the wind???? Was it Pollywogs bro-in-law (JINX)??? Talked to a lot of guys coming in, same luck. Anybody in that area (METRO) do any good???//:confused:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
fished from 5:00 till dark...4---10-12in. , 4----8-10in. 8 fish total came on a teardrop and bobber with minnow and also a kens spoon with a chartreuse egg on it!

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
A kenhook os a small spoon ot teardrop with a glass bead on the hook the bead is the bait. they are very effective. Anopther good bait is a teardrop or swidish pimple with a perch eye.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Fished 2/18 right in front of the sailboat launch. Started in 4 fow ended up in 6 fow. moved 4 times. 4 keepers 8"+. Maybe 10 or 12 all together. All on minnows and buckshots.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sat from 1pm till after dark about 3/4 mile off of the day sail ramp and didn't get anything. Bad day for me. Tried everything....minnows, wax worms, rapalas....voodooo NOTHING.
Still better than ANY day I've ever had at work!!! :)
Maybe next time....

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P-Wog the jinx is out.........we will not invite him the next outing. Good news is he brought over a bag of frozen walleyes from last summer for the fish fry Saturday nite:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts