I walked out from the Day Sail today.getting in from the lake would be a No Go IMO. Just skim ice to about 2 inches of ice (if that) on the lake. We will have rain this weekend too. Next week is the deep freeze we have been waiting for. Maybe Sunday the 11th. Wouldn't try it on the 4th. Just my opinion. Be safe than sorry.
If your in Flint I would consider driving an hour North to fish rather than an hour South.Could so please send me a PM. And let me know if there is enough is to get in and fish in the marina. It is a hour and a half drive for me and I don't want to waste my time if I cant get in there yet. Thanks any info would be helpful.