Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Kevin. Btw my wife wants to know where you got lil mofos sweater, I see one in my rabbit dogs future. Lol
I asked the wife and daughter and they said no clue maybe Walmart. They bought it for the cat years ago. Sure you could find em on Amazon. He seems to like it lol.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Our family really jammed a lot into this years Thanksgiving. My B-day,85, landed on Thanksgiving. Wife and I celebrated our 65th wedding anniversary on the 9th of Nov., and the whole family gathered at my daughters home to celebrate all 3 at once. Sad part is there was not one fight or argument the whole night. Oh well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all. PS..............And to all a very early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
17,255 Posts
Our family really jammed a lot into this years Thanksgiving. My B-day,85, landed on Thanksgiving. Wife and I celebrated our 65th wedding anniversary on the 9th of Nov., and the whole family gathered at my daughters home to celebrate all 3 at once. Sad part is there was not one fight or argument the whole night. Oh well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all. PS..............And to all a very early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
85 😲 don't act a day over 60 ya seasoned vet! Happy birthday! And anniversary!
Day late but same to you'll
Food Tableware Turkey meat Smile Ingredient

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Wow Bernie you had the trifecta going on! Happy Bday and anniversary young man!

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Looks like I missed all the fun 😕. Grilled some steaks with the folks, then hit the river. Got rained on a bit, then it quit, went to three good spots havent been to in a while, not a bite. Did see a musky well into the 40's swim by within a few feet of shore. Went to fourth spot and it start to sprinkle, started to get heavier, then caught a 15" fish, tossed him back and split.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts