Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,

I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you all and thank the many of you who have posted any advice you could when I asked for it.

While I haven't gotten out as much as I would have liked to with my Pointer this Fall I can say that he has come along very much to my liking since last Spring and the advice I recieved on this forum was not insignificant in making that happen.

I would also like to single out and thank FindTheBird for letting me use some of his birds, giving his advice and encouragement, and overall being a friend.

Thanks to you all and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Happy Holidays Everyone!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Jarl, it's been a pleasure working with you and your dog: Cypress has come a long way and is a dog to be proud of.

Let's make a new year's resolution to continue what we started so that you can max-out Cy's potential and find yourself hunting behind a fire-breathing bird machine by next fall!

--Mike

Edit: Here's some Christmas cheer from 4-5 years ago compliments of Kathy and Major

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Mike why would you put Major through that:lol:. Sandy I guess you are not getting to many PM's on the snow.
But to all have a merry christmas and happy new year from my family to yours.
Nick & Jen and the four legged crew Ebbe, Chucker & Rem.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Mike why would you put Major through that:lol:.
He was just getting through the his chewing stage by then: it was payment for all the property damage he caused!:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: May have to keep that in mind:evilsmile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts