·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody spoke with Hank lately?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I did right after the drawing. He was very excited about the upcoming bear hunt.

Me and my buddy sent our $ in.

I can't wait. Just trying to decide what weapon to use. :D

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Anybody spoke with Hank lately?
Hey Spicey - how are ya?

I've communicated with him a bit - seems pumped. He's donating some hunts this year (again) for very good causes. I do think he's stepping aside just a little and letting Jr run the show but most of the same guys are helping out including a few from when we hunted a few years ago.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Real good kid, I talked to him a few weeks back but havent heard from him since the draw Me and a couple buddys are gonna be up there with him again this year. Are you goin this year? Anyway the guys are getting pretty anxious. Hope all is good up there.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
I was up with him last year - drew Baraga with just 2 pts. Have fun - wish I could go every year.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I talked to him a few weeks back but havent heard from him since the draw Me and a couple buddys are gonna be up there with him again this year. Anyway the guys are getting pretty anxious. Hope all is good up there.
1st season? If so, it looks like we'll be sharing camp with you. It should be a great time!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep We got the 1st season. Its a great time with great bunch. Lotta laughs.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I to have been having trouble getting through to Hank. I talked to him this spring confirming that I had a spot reserved but have not been able to get through since the drawing results were released. I'm a little conerned seeing that other posts have sent in money already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts