Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Fished this morning 6-7:30. Same spot as last Monday morning. 5 good eaters and 1 throw back. Vampire 5, clown 9 and fluorescent orange 7. Broke bills on 2 lures and I broke the line on another snag. Looks like I will be going to the bait shop soon.
I will be at the same spot tomorrow morning at 6:30
I can fix lips if you need help with that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Living the dream... fishing working fishing when the winds aren’t howling out of the north east or east. now it’s crunch time getting the big boat ready
Oh Nice Jan 1st be my lastday of work I cant wait so ill be fishing fishing fishing LOL
I have 15 broken raps in my garage
I can fix them for you 3 apeice or can sell you lips for a dollar apeice I will most likely be in Trenton Friday and Saturday night..what sizes do you have i am running low on 9 and 11s

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh Nice Jan 1st be my lastday of work I cant wait so ill be fishing fishing fishing LOL

I can fix them for you 3 apeice or can sell you lips for a dollar apeice I will most likely be in Trenton Friday and Saturday night..what sizes do you have i am running low on 9 and 11s

i would like you to fix them. I have 4-#11’s, 4-#9’s and 5-#7’s.
I’m out of town until Saturday evening(Grosse Ile) my name is Tim and my cell is (734) 368-2855
I’m trying to attach a picture but I’m not too good at it.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
i would like you to fix them. I have 4-#11’s, 4-#9’s and 5-#7’s.
I’m out of town until Saturday evening(Grosse Ile) my name is Tim and my cell is (734) 368-2855
I’m trying to attach a picture but I’m not too good at it.
Thanks
I found a custom floating yesterday when I came in.
View attachment 831429
That looks like a latham custom he puts his name on the bottom

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ron you found my custom painted rapala from lakeside!!! You are the best!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I’m messing with you but I knew you would say that! I bought some fireline the other day at lakeside and at the counter they had custom painted lures. They were very nicely done whoever painted them.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Sugar Ray decide what he wants to do? He knows no matter what he chooses there will be a net in the water!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I’m messing with you but I knew you would say that! I bought some fireline the other day at lakeside and at the counter they had custom painted lures. They were very nicely done whoever painted them.
Thanks those are mine and my sons Tippit Lures we are on face book also check us out Good Luck Mark

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Willie I tell you what that one that looks somewhat like a pimp Daddy minnow it almost left the store. I kept looking at it thinking man I bet pulling wire with that on my bottom lead :p. Your work is Very Nice. Skinner2 was the actual first person I ever seen airbrush them and I was amazed at the detail. Just one more to the 188 extra talents that guy has. I remember back when I was a young man buying a stick of dowel Rod and making our own pencil plugs and using whatever model paint we had. I hope your business keeps growing for you and your son. I even commented to the store owner about how well done they were.
Roger

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Willie I tell you what that one that looks somewhat like a pimp Daddy minnow it almost left the store. I kept looking at it thinking man I bet pulling wire with that on my bottom lead :p. Your work is Very Nice. Skinner2 was the actual first person I ever seen airbrush them and I was amazed at the detail. Just one more to the 188 extra talents that guy has. I remember back when I was a young man buying a stick of dowel Rod and making our own pencil plugs and using whatever model paint we had. I hope your business keeps growing for you and your son. I even commented to the store owner about how well done they were.
Roger
Thanks Skinner does a nice job as well,Back in the day we did what ever it took ,It fun and now im retiring in december ill have even more time to do this craft...I have a bunch of wood plugs that i got froma lady hows hubby died he was developing them there different than anything ive seen im going to work on a few and try them and see how they pull...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
What a Difference a week makes water temps close to 60,Took us a while to get a 4 man with them other fish hammer in down on some out tippit customs we stayed the course and got it done, Purple is still the color for the year..a new to us pattern we put in to play lastnight worked real well as well as charlie brown ..think will give it a shot tonight as well more than likely our last handline trip...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts