Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good gosh I dread this time of year. My fiancee watches those cheesy azz Hallmark Christmas movies every night.. There is only two plots they just interchange actors and use same plot for a different town with different backdrop

Girl gets snowed in outta town, meets guy fall in love brings him meet her folks

Or girl gets dumped finds a guy they fall in love spend Christmas together. I told her I'm not taking it anymore all the way till Christmas. "You know I love these" SMH

What's worse were in truck we have sling on tablet guess what on? Yup these stupid movies no music in truck it's Hallmark

She is going to her mas Friday as the new ones start so they can watch together. She even bought this dumb shirt.

Seriously DEDGOOSE may be DEADGOOSE as I may blow my brains out
10913.jpeg

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
As bad as those are, and they are bad, they're not much worse than some of the hunting shows.

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep we have over 200 channels, but NO !!! .Friggen Hallmark marathon it seems like in our house. Serenity now,Serenity now.
They even do Christmas in July then they start October 1st I think. I wanna block the channel but it would get ugly in a hurry.

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still beats watching the Lions self destruct I guess.
Bwahaha she's a huge lions fan, seriously I need her to have a swear jar when giggle at their follies, get look of death. But I chear for them as Sunday night depends on them if ya know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
30,305 Posts
Good gosh I dread this time of year. My fiancee watches those cheesy azz Hallmark Christmas movies every night.. There is only two plots they just interchange actors and use same plot for a different town with different backdrop

Girl gets snowed in outta town, meets guy fall in love brings him meet her folks

Or girl gets dumped finds a guy they fall in love spend Christmas together. I told her I'm not taking it anymore all the way till Christmas. "You know I love these" SMH

What's worse were in truck we have sling on tablet guess what on? Yup these stupid movies no music in truck it's Hallmark

She is going to her mas Friday as the new ones start so they can watch together. She even bought this dumb shirt.

Seriously DEDGOOSE may be DEADGOOSE as I may blow my brains out View attachment 445513
I think if you let the little lady have her fun, you would be amply rewarded.

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just moved in a new rental on lake I have a tv in storage might move over for another really haven't figured out what we wanna do cable wise

I gotta figure out if a way we can hook our phones or tablets to the tv and use our sling without WiFi, like a data cord. We already spend 247 a month for our phones that is not including sling and fubo. Maybe I'll get with Verizon see if I can bundle one of their wireless wifi routers so we can use our sling on tvs.

In reality other than her watching this only thing we watch is food Network and football and sometimes depression hour (news).

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think if you let the little lady have her fun, you would be amply rewarded.
Holy heck, I could take this post a million ways, I'll refrain. 999,999 of them. I could post, a epic lfts thread as why I didn't go, be true,get me banned for sure.

Reactions: U of M Fan

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
I live with women, too. They love Hallmark channel shows. Did you ever notice that the amount of decorations in the scenes increase dramatically throughout the shows? At the end of the Christmas shows, the scenes look like Bronners, lol.

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife doesn't watch that kind of stuff, she's more a Halloween junkie. All she does during the month of October is watch horror movies. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it beats Hallmark Christmas movies.
She's into them too, she actually changed channel last night to watch Halloween

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
The only ones we watch are the classics, frosty the snowman, Charlie Brown, and a Christmas story. That's about it though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts