Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half Moon Lake Muskegon County

Anyone fish it? Some say it is fantastic lake for rainbows. Have only found really old post on it! :fish:

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Live on for 12 years and I drive to fish

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard more good than bad so it deserves a chance I guess.. Drove by today and see a couple people out there!!

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
I have heard more good than bad so it deserves a chance I guess.. Drove by today and see a couple people out there!!

Yeah the retires that also live on the lake that are happy to catch 3-6 fish a day (gills and specks). Give it a try best of luck.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts

Did you try it

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I fish it several times a summer. Catch some pretty nice gills and a few crappie. But normally only fish in the day light for an hour or so, then start for trout. Always wanted to try it for trout but just never make it over there.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
I fish it several times a summer. Catch some pretty nice gills and a few crappie. But normally only fish in the day light for an hour or so, then start for trout. Always wanted to try it for trout but just never make it over there.

The one guy who fishes it everyday morning and night will catch in a week what I catch in one afternoon on croton. All I have to do is walk out on the ice and I drive to other lakes.
But there was a 37" pike speared last week Wednesday

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
The one guy who fishes it everyday morning and night will catch in a week what I catch in one afternoon on croton. All I have to do is walk out on the ice and I drive to other lakes.
But there was a 37" pike speared last week Wednesday
We'll I always wondered. It's a decent fishery in the summer. Nothing outragious but always a good time with a few nice hatchery trout thrown in. They do eat pretty good!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Where abouts do you live on there? If you don't wanna post it that's cool just wondering is all.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Where abouts do you live on there? If you don't wanna post it that's cool just wondering is all.

Across the lake from the newest house being built in the subdivision. And have the dog kennels and big blue building behind house

1 - 11 of 11 Posts