Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

haha

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  suckerbass 
#1 ·
i am going to school in the up and there is alot of ice up here sucs to be u guys. just rubbin it in.

#2 ·
I went to Lake Superior St. and lemme tell ya, you better like winter because there is a lottttttttttttttttttt of it in the U.P. Tech and Northern are even worse.
My first year we got like 250 inches of snow. We had snowpiles in the parking lot til almost May. @nd year I don't think the temp. ever got above 20 from Dec 1st to March 1st, it was a friggin' cold year. 3rd year it rained, in some capacity for 45 straight days. Better take your rubbers!;)

#11 ·
John said:
i am going to school in the up and there is alot of ice up here sucs to be u guys. just rubbin it in.
What goes around comes around.
Just try getting out on the ice when you're up to your armpits in the white flakey stuff.

#19 ·
I hear ya bro, I also HATE Ohio State with a passion, but that's my man Barry that your pickin on, so go easy bro. He's cool and it's all good. Instead, I choose to kill em with silence. Let's look at this. Here's a Buckeye (aka, a hairless nut) living in our state, paying his tax dollars to the great state of Michigan. He's also spending his hard earned money in local baitshops, and contributing to Detroit's local economy. Plus look. He won't move to Columbus or the state of Ohio so what does that tell ya? He really has little to no value for the city of Columbus at all. So it's not so bad. Let's let him blow his little trumpet, have his little fun, and I just smile back and give a little wave, mumbling my thoughts through my gritted teeth.:lol::lol::lol: Sorry Barry, I just couldn't resist. I know, I know. You've beaten us 3 outta the last 4, or 4 outta the last 5 (I forget, it's more than I care to talk about:( ) but, but, we'll get you again, someday. Stupid Carr and his $@#& conservative 4th Quarter strategies.:lol: This is for you bros.:grouphug:

#25 ·
Barry, Dave @ Lockeman's said that some of the old timers from the club have been getting nice perch in the river.:) If this weather continues, I will be out there soon. I'm picking up a trailer Saturday from Lockeman's for my fishing partner and were being his boat back to the main land. I will keep you updated;) . Have a good one, Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.