Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to school in the up and there is alot of ice up here sucs to be u guys. just rubbin it in.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I went to Lake Superior St. and lemme tell ya, you better like winter because there is a lottttttttttttttttttt of it in the U.P. Tech and Northern are even worse.
My first year we got like 250 inches of snow. We had snowpiles in the parking lot til almost May. @nd year I don't think the temp. ever got above 20 from Dec 1st to March 1st, it was a friggin' cold year. 3rd year it rained, in some capacity for 45 straight days. Better take your rubbers!;)

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Got Two Words For You John........GOOD..LUCK.........:lol:

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
Thats funny John, because I was walking down the street today and saw 5 beautiful women, in 3 minutes. Good luck with the winter, and when you find a skinny cedar savage let us know. Just rubbing it in.
Sincerely,
Former LSSU Laker.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
yellowbelly80 said:
u should always have them when your in school up there
and a good supply of paper bags!!!

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
John said:
i am going to school in the up and there is alot of ice up here sucs to be u guys. just rubbin it in.
What goes around comes around.
Just try getting out on the ice when you're up to your armpits in the white flakey stuff.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that is true there are no good women up here but that is why i dont stay up here durring the summer i go down state for the girls

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't understand what you guy's are talking about. My brothers' wife is from up there and she's a real dreambarge!!..uh I mean boat!!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
658 Posts
And by the way, being from Lincoln Park and all....I know you know nothing about Allen Park football.......MEGA something RED something.......:yikes:

....just to rub it in and all ;)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I hear ya bro, I also HATE Ohio State with a passion, but that's my man Barry that your pickin on, so go easy bro. He's cool and it's all good. Instead, I choose to kill em with silence. Let's look at this. Here's a Buckeye (aka, a hairless nut) living in our state, paying his tax dollars to the great state of Michigan. He's also spending his hard earned money in local baitshops, and contributing to Detroit's local economy. Plus look. He won't move to Columbus or the state of Ohio so what does that tell ya? He really has little to no value for the city of Columbus at all. So it's not so bad. Let's let him blow his little trumpet, have his little fun, and I just smile back and give a little wave, mumbling my thoughts through my gritted teeth.:lol::lol::lol: Sorry Barry, I just couldn't resist. I know, I know. You've beaten us 3 outta the last 4, or 4 outta the last 5 (I forget, it's more than I care to talk about:( ) but, but, we'll get you again, someday. Stupid Carr and his [email protected]#& conservative 4th Quarter strategies.:lol: This is for you bros.:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts