Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

441 - 451 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
YOU KEEP READING THESE POSTS!!!!! It's like a train wreck, you just can't take your eyes off it!!!

Hey, I did my job. And, I was true to my word, they H8 me. I played them like a fiddle, baited them like a hungry bluegill and swam around in their heads like a nightmare.

Let me say, Numcrock looks like he just ate his parents and I'm a little nervous about partying with him.......I'm certain he ice fishes without an auger as that look can burn a hole through 24" of ice. I ain't easily spooked either, just sayin'.

Take this to the bank, you gonna play MY game, you best have thick skin. Team 4, well, I guess we know.

Any team with a H8ed member has a legitimate shot at next years win and I WILL MAKE ONE MORE PREDICTION........team 4 will go down in defeat in 2021 and a H8ed member WILL be part of knocking them out.

H8ed, often imitated, never duplicated and STILL THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!
Maybe, just maybe one day we will meet.....

Your welcome to come see how true champs party...

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
I will keep a lookout for the invitation...I like Burt Lake but Higgins is cooler...

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
1.5 yo bucks will give you about 60lbs boneless whereas a 3+ yo animal will give you closer to 100lbs. Near as my math can tell, that is a tag better punched.

I am so far in your head, I'm living rent free!!!!

H8ed RULES!!!
practice what you preach Johnny crossbow
6FBE111F-2995-4831-9ECA-B26A66C095CD.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
JakeP!!!

I hunt enough ground that I have differing rules of engagement. It's complicated for your simple mind, I know. When confronted with the prospect of NO venison, deer will die. When confronted with letting down my team, deer will die. The parcel where I killed my buck this year has a 3 year old rule. My trophy above from (I believe) now 4 years ago was from my duck club. My first kill on that property and deer are a shoot on sight animal there so it's a classic "brown it's down" rule. Actually, I felt I've been fairly reserved with my fortune this year.

What did you shoot in Michigan gun boy? I don't even need to look it up, cause yeah, I'm ALWAYS watching you. Never let a Chunder out of sight.

When it's easy, I'm good ;)!! (you know, this trash talking thing)

H8ed (and Snoods) RULE!!!

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
Hey, Numcrock, hit spell check on your signature line!!!

Like I said, EASY.

H8ED RULES!!!

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
JakeP!!!

I hunt enough ground that I have differing rules of engagement. It's complicated for your simple mind, I know. When confronted with the prospect of NO venison, deer will die. When confronted with letting down my team, deer will die. The parcel where I killed my buck this year has a 3 year old rule. My trophy above from (I believe) now 4 years ago was from my duck club. My first kill on that property and deer are a shoot on sight animal there so it's a classic "brown it's down" rule. Actually, I felt I've been fairly reserved with my fortune this year.

What did you shoot in Michigan gun boy? I don't even need to look it up, cause yeah, I'm ALWAYS watching you. Never let a Chunder out of sight.

When it's easy, I'm good ;)!! (you know, this trash talking thing)

H8ed (and Snoods) RULE!!!
Keep up the good work Johnny! No matter what, my standards will remain consistent, no matter where I hunt.... you baby boomers are keeping Michigan from reaching its potential because of that exact thought process.

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
How embarrassing.
Don't let it bother you but, I am surprised, you wouldn't be the first guy to have "LoBrass" in their signature line. :cool:

I shall enjoy watching this team 4 tree fall.

TIMBER!!!!!!!!!! Who am I kidding, be more like a hinge cut with a 6 year old pulling it into place.

H8ed RULES!!

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
Keep up the good work Johnny! No matter what, my standards will remain consistent, no matter where I hunt.... you baby boomers are keeping Michigan from reaching its potential because of that exact thought process.
And YOU X Gens have pushed deer hunting to a place that has pushed out most other types of hunting to the detriment of hunting in general. We can talk all you want about where Michigan is in it's perceived quality of deer hunting but, the reality is that our deer hunting is a result of many hunters and long gun seasons. Our genetics are as good as any. Our age structure is challenged. One buck and very short gun seasons would fix it quickly.

While I'm on the soap box, hunting will be challenged as long as their are "trophy" hunters. Tell people the number one reason to hunt is food and any argument they give is mute. The food I elect to put in my body is my choice and the highest quality food I can pick is wild grown and fresh killed. The bone doesn't need to enter the equation.

Actually, I think Michigan deer hunting is pretty damned good. Do I see 150's every sit, nope. However, most days when I have an inclination I can go out and see a bunch of deer.

Enjoy Illinois!!

441 - 451 of 451 Posts