Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

421 - 440 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I watched each video and have an appreciation for good music. Gotta say.

And, let me say this, H8ed will NEVER CONCEDE. We won in my eyes. H8ed's 8 members scored more points by total, H8ed killed no buck younger than 3 and H8ed hunted throughout and till the end. We won. In my world, we won.

Now I have a meeting to attend. See you on the ice.

H8ED RULES!!!!
As long as you listen to and converse with those people in your head you can have a conversation with someone that cares....

True narcissists is always right, they never admit defeat.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
nar·cis·sist
/ˈnärsəsəst/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Reactions: Huntahalic

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
Next thing you know I'll be indicted for "instigating insurrection"!!

H8ed RULES!!!

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
With QDMAMAN we had more points.........and it's "pray tell" not "prattle":lol:!!

Look man, you get to keep your team next year, I don't.

I will be killing a bigger buck next year than I did this year and will be bragging, boasting and trash talking my way through again.

You best be writing down some trash to talk.

H8ed RULES!!!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
With QDMAMAN we had more points.........and it's "pray tell" not "prattle":lol:!!

Look man, you get to keep your team next year, I don't.

I will be killing a bigger buck next year than I did this year and will be bragging, boasting and trash talking my way through again.

You best be writing down some trash to talk.

H8ed RULES!!!
Well since he was NEVER on the team past present or future it didnt, dont, or wont matter so take yous ass whoopin and move on jack!!

If my aunt was born with a pecker I would probably call her uncle...

Go ahead and target that big buck I'll just target points and 1.5 year bucks. Cant turn the crap on their heads into this so dont mean squat to me.
20210108_211206.jpg
20210105_131438.jpg
20210105_161646.jpg

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
We won.......we just can't win...

H8ed RULES!!!
And how prattle did you do that???

Please enlighten us.....
I’m going to settle this once and for all. It’s all been a riddle you see. LoBrass is the most H8ted person on MS- so in that sense, he’s correct-he won....but his team can’t win because his team didn’t shoot enough deer to de-thrown Team 4, the defending championship team. It all makes sense now.... There the riddles been solved! Lakes are locking up good finally, steelhead are in the river and the Wings play tomorrow night. Let’s all move on and enjoy some of these great activities, we’re all Michigan Sportsmen here so let’s try to get along. LGRW!

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
Go ahead and target that big buck I'll just target points and 1.5 year bucks. Cant turn the crap on their heads into this so dont mean squat to me.
1.5 yo bucks will give you about 60lbs boneless whereas a 3+ yo animal will give you closer to 100lbs. Near as my math can tell, that is a tag better punched.

I am so far in your head, I'm living rent free!!!!

H8ed RULES!!!

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
I’m going to settle this once and for all. It’s all been a riddle you see. LoBrass is the most H8ted person on MS- so in that sense, he’s correct-he won....but his team can’t win because his team didn’t shoot enough deer to de-thrown Team 4, the defending championship team. It all makes sense now.... There the riddles been solved! Lakes are locking up good finally, steelhead are in the river and the Wings play tomorrow night. Let’s all move on and enjoy some of these great activities, we’re all Michigan Sportsmen here so let’s try to get along. LGRW!
YOU KEEP READING THESE POSTS!!!!! It's like a train wreck, you just can't take your eyes off it!!!

Hey, I did my job. And, I was true to my word, they H8 me. I played them like a fiddle, baited them like a hungry bluegill and swam around in their heads like a nightmare.

Let me say, Numcrock looks like he just ate his parents and I'm a little nervous about partying with him.......I'm certain he ice fishes without an auger as that look can burn a hole through 24" of ice. I ain't easily spooked either, just sayin'.

Take this to the bank, you gonna play MY game, you best have thick skin. Team 4, well, I guess we know.

Any team with a H8ed member has a legitimate shot at next years win and I WILL MAKE ONE MORE PREDICTION........team 4 will go down in defeat in 2021 and a H8ed member WILL be part of knocking them out.

H8ed, often imitated, never duplicated and STILL THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!

421 - 440 of 451 Posts