Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

401 - 420 of 451 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
Go stroke your 2.5 year old bucks.....

Funny how you have to come to H8ED's thread to participate with the contest. Nobody checking out your thread? Maybe if you all had some skill to add to the hunting world people might listen or watch.

If you need lessons on how to run a team or how to kill 4 year old bucks....here's a quarter, call someone who cares!!

We are so good that we get put together regardless........just saying!!!

H8ed RULES!!!!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts

Funny how you have to come to H8ED's thread to participate with the contest. Nobody checking out your thread? Maybe if you all had some skill to add to the hunting world people might listen or watch.

If you need lessons on how to run a team or how to kill 4 year old bucks....here's a quarter, call someone who cares!!

H8ed RULES!!!![/QUOTE

#OVER8ED

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

H8ed RULES!!!!
Since you brought it up, I gotta ask. Is there much difference, when stroking a deer off, between a 4.5 and a 2.5? I don't mean the deer's genitalia either, I'm talking the satisfaction you get from doing it?

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Koz, Great buck man! Spike what a venison haul, good to see the kids involved too. What caliber is the Encore/Contender can't really tell. Kneedeep, nice deer just learn how to tell time or read a calendar....proof B4U post! Hemry/Copper we've all been there and will be again. Formidable foes stay safe all!

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
I watched each video and have an appreciation for good music. Gotta say.

And, let me say this, H8ed will NEVER CONCEDE. We won in my eyes. H8ed's 8 members scored more points by total, H8ed killed no buck younger than 3 and H8ed hunted throughout and till the end. We won. In my world, we won.

Now I have a meeting to attend. See you on the ice.

H8ED RULES!!!!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I watched each video and have an appreciation for good music. Gotta say.

And, let me say this, H8ed will NEVER CONCEDE. We won in my eyes. H8ed's 8 members scored more points by total, H8ed killed no buck younger than 3 and H8ed hunted throughout and till the end. We won. In my world, we won.

Now I have a meeting to attend. See you on the ice.

H8ED RULES!!!!

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

401 - 420 of 451 Posts