Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to purchase the Guaranteed hunt at meijers, a tackle shop and also on the internet, but for some reason it is saying that I am denied, because it says its "unauthorized". I never applied for one of the early seasons this year because of my school schedule this semester, but I have never had problems just buying one of the guaranteed hunts over the counter in the past. Any Ideas? I would be shocked if they were already sold out because I tried to buy it the first time nearly a month ago. I am going to be highly dissapointed if I can't chase any gobblers this spring!!:yikes:

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I think you're going to be shocked cause a buddy called me tonight same story. He was told they are out. Bummer dude....m:(

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,441 Posts
Adam , you can always take your $14 (or wutever the price is) and stroll down the freezer section @ Meijer and get the "Guaranteed Turkey hunt "
already shucked & sKinnZeD!! Lot more moist & tender than them [email protected] birds that keep coming around our bird feeders & makin' frEEkiN' noiZe!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I may be wrong , but I believe it's too late to buy the "Guaranteed" tag. I believe you have to buy that tag before the drawing , unless you get in the drawing and don't draw the tag you want.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
gomer said:
I have tried to purchase the Guaranteed hunt at meijers, a tackle shop and also on the internet, but for some reason it is saying that I am denied, because it says its "unauthorized". I never applied for one of the early seasons this year because of my school schedule this semester, but I have never had problems just buying one of the guaranteed hunts over the counter in the past. Any Ideas? I would be shocked if they were already sold out because I tried to buy it the first time nearly a month ago. I am going to be highly dissapointed if I can't chase any gobblers this spring!!:yikes:
One more time...You have to buy that tag between Jan. 1 and Feb.1 or take one if you are not successful in the draw.

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
jrsoup said:
One more time...You have to buy that tag between Jan. 1 and Feb.1 or take one if you are not successful in the draw.
One added note to the 234 regulation. If you have a youth that is not of age to hunt when the 234 has to be purchased over the counter (for that matter to enter any of the draws) they can apply for the 234 tag as a choice during January. They have to be of age before they can actually purchase the tag but not to aplly in January.

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
Question has been answered. Closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.