Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The family had a meeting and they all voted I'm so miserable to be around lately they sent me up north. I don't deer hunt so I did some grouse scouting. I've got everybody helping me with the care of my mother not only Abbey but I even got that big running trial dog of mine to take his share of couch time.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I don't sleep much anymore so my son drove up then we split up. I checked the woods and honey holes not sure what all he checked but I bet he did it all at 50+m.p.h.!

[/IMG]

We didn't see any grouse but I called a buddy when I got back home he seen six red phase today.

Rob if you read this the church ladies and family are going to try get me some time off so I can try some late season grouse hunting. We will have to suffer at Denny's new place 350 ft. of frontage on the As Sable. I'll be calling on short notice.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Out of control trial dogs!;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
The wife and I went up to Autumn Thunder Lodge Saturday for the end of deer season feast that Mr. Harang puts on. Rich ( done roven) and his daughter saw 9 grouse and when I took the wife around the property we saw a bunch in the same spot Rich did drinking from a mud hole in the 2 track.

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got to spend another day at the E.R. Mom pasted out I freaked out when the paramedic got here they weren't sure who to put in the bus. We are both back home but I'm at least twenty years older.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts