Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a store by me that is selling Green Worms! They were "engineered" this way. Just wondering if anyone else has seen/heard of them. I'll try them out just to see if they are worth the $2.25 a dozen.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There is an internet site that has these "green worms" for sale I can't remember the name but if you typed worms in a search engine you could probably find it.
i have never used them myself. Let us know how they work out.
Dumroese

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have seen these green worms at the Greater Detroit Sportfishing Expo last Feb. There were actually two types if i remember right.
The green Worm and blue worm. Never used them before, and looked as if they were fed on food coloring. let me know how they are for fishing with.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Very interesting! I was digging up the garden the other day and brought up several handfuls of......green worms! the were centered over an area where I buried a lot of lawn clippings last year, and the lawn clippings hadn't composted yet. Could this "green" be related to the chlorophyl in the plants, I wonder? Just a thought....haven't tried any fishing yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts