Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't Wisconsin or Texas, but who is cheering for who? (Didn't feel right posting in the lions forum, considering both these teams beat them in the last 2 games-trying to have some respect... Lol) so I'm cheering for Green Bay, just as I have for my entire life.. It's 7-0 Green Bay in the 1st...

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Go Packers!!

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
I hate both of these teams, that being said....Go Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Super Moderator
37,502 Posts
I hate both of these teams, that being said....Go Cowboys

Yea, and I'll tell them where to go! :evilsmile:evilsmile
Can't stand Dallas, ever since they decided to anoint themselves as "Americas Team".
I am American too, and they don't dare presume to be my team.
Go Packers!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
So since nothing else is on I'm watching football. I can't stand either team. I've seen a very late hit on a quarterback, a cheap shot and a guy thrown down horse collar style... Do you think packers will be fined???

·
Banned
3,519 Posts
Yea, and I'll tell them where to go! :evilsmile:evilsmile
Can't stand Dallas, ever since they decided to anoint themselves as "Americas Team".
I am American too, and they don't dare presume to be my team.
Go Packers!!!!:lol:
:yeahthat:

Hope that whole d--- team/organization crokes in any way possible, & ASAP!!!!!:rant::mad:

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
So since nothing else is on I'm watching football. I can't stand either team. I've seen a very late hit on a quarterback, a cheap shot and a guy thrown down horse collar style... Do you think packers will be fined???

No chance. Not GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
640 Posts
Process call goes against someone else for a change. Nice to see

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
I wish it was possible somehow for both teams to lose, but I have to say, seeing that Dez Bryant catch become not a catch a couple minutes ago was pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
14,856 Posts
Who watched the Pats vs Ravens yesterday? What a game. Classic playoff football game.

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
That Dez Bryant play is worth it to watch and see Dallas take it like the Lionsdid last week. :lol::lol:

That's the exact same play they called on Calvin Johnson a couple years ago on a touchdown reception against Chicago.

·
Super Moderator
37,502 Posts
Cowgirls got a little of that Greek love the refs gave the Lions last week. Go Packers!!!

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Ok, karma wins the day...now can't wait to watch the Seahawks beat the Packers next weekend...

·
Registered
426 Posts
I wish it was possible somehow for both teams to lose, but I have to say, seeing that Dez Bryant catch become not a catch a couple minutes ago was pretty sweet.
:yeahthat: What comes around goes around!!

·
proud to be a.......
8,876 Posts
I guess J.J. doesn't have enough $$$$ after all?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
2 words......KARMA B.I.T.C.H!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts