Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great X-mas Gift Idea!!!
The first edition of the "Michigan Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus: Wild Game Cookbook(These cookbooks were produced in 2004, but we still have some left)

The Cookbook contains recipes submitted by elected officials, their staff, representatives from the outdoor community and other state employees.

The first edition cookbook contains more than 130 recipes and would make an excellent addition to any kitchen. It contains many recipes from big to small game and everything in-between. Also in the book you can view many of the contributor's pictures doing their favorite outdoor activity, hunting and fishing.

All proceeds (100%)for this cookbook are being donated to the Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger program, a nonprofit organization that works with processors and charities to provide wild game to Michigan’s less fortunate.

The cost of the cookbook is only $10 (Shipping Included) and can be ordered by sending check or money order to:
Wild Game Cookbook
32045 Dequindre
Madison Heights, MI 48071

Please make checks payable to: Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger

Thank You for your support!!!!!

Neal

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Thanks Neal

·
Registered
139 Posts
That is a great Idea! However, personally, I will pass on sending the Michigan Governing body and money for anything. I do not have confidence that my donation will find its way to the correct people. Don't get me wrong, I completely advocate everything that this is based on but just don't trust our lawmakers to do the right thing.

Just my opinion. If a local farmer or sportsman did this book I would donate in a heartbeat.

Let the floodgates open

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a great Idea! However, personally, I will pass on sending the Michigan Governing body and money for anything. I do not have confidence that my donation will find its way to the correct people. Don't get me wrong, I completely advocate everything that this is based on but just don't trust our lawmakers to do the right thing.

Just my opinion. If a local farmer or sportsman did this book I would donate in a heartbeat.

Let the floodgates open
All proceeds (100%)for this cookbook are being donated to the Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger program, a nonprofit organization that works with processors and charities to provide wild game to Michigan’s less fortunate.

Not a penny goes to any governing body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts