Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and Elwimm were fishing on one of our best places we will call it Lake X this weekend. The lake had about 4inches of ice. We set up our tip ups and did VERY WELL. We ended up landing a 40in, 37in, 34in, 29in, and 24in were our keepers and we caught 5 others that were non keepers and one bass. It was an awesome weekend fishing was relatively slow with high winds but the fish that we caught were good ones. We got pictures of the fish on the ice except for the 40inch fish which we ran out of picture on the camera befoer catching it so we took one when we got to the cabin so my question is how do I post these pictures??

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
I went out on lake "Z" today. Caught a ton of small perch, only 6 keepers and a huge sunfish, but man, it was non stop fun in the sun. To all you out there, have a very merry and safe Christmas and be safe on the ice!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I've read some of the posts in the river forum about posting location, so I need to make sure I understand the rules for Ice fishing reports.
Steve, can we post reports on specific lakes for Ice fishing?

·
Banned
518 Posts
LOL hmm those trout guys lol

If we can't talk about where/how we fish, why talk at all?

I can assure you that it is a different mentality in the 'ice world'!

:D

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
:D LOL I was on Lake Mitchell in Cadillac. Ice on Lake Cadillac was a bit to spooky for me. The ice on Mitchell was about 3" where I fished, even though everyone was saying 6" of good ice. The ice was good, I can only imagine it is worse today with the warm weather. I was on edge the whole time I was on the ice as I don't like looking into a hole and seeing the bottom of the ice only a few inches down. Then again, I have gone in for the cold swim once before, not gonna happen again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts