Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here we go again…
REGULATORS!
Let’s get this straight. You’ve got BLING BLING CHROMAGE runnin’ in the Diggy Dirty South and Joanie and Chachi are tryna’ kiss n make up in the forum. Watchin’ OFFICE SPACE one more time cuz you thought you missed sumthin’.
AAAAhhhhhh! I’m gonna lose it! We’re out here breakin’ 300 DOLLAR rods son! Reelz leavin’ more burnouts than Val-du-Lakes! Steve Miller at LC WALKER? :sad: Nope, try again…IT’S REAL out here in the CRICKS…
Got some Oregon Cheese on the end of a glow-in-the-dark indicator + a HEXY that can’t hold back. Rick Springfield? Fleetwood Mac? Nah…this is ODB before he was Dirt McGirt! Pines Point, 6th Street? C’mon! This ain’t the GREAT SPACE COASTER meets KOJAK? :rant:
Get your line wet…bust a gash in those neoprenes Bruce Banner. We’re turnin’ GREEN and not even POURED CONCRETE’S gonna hold us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,269 Posts
Still not sure what you are trying to accomplish with your posts. Interesting to say the least.

BTW, can you do me a favor and back off on double posts. If you copy the same things in different forums or on different threads Im just going to continue to delete them. No reason to have 2 of the same threads going.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, everyone is way too uptight. I like the posts and they are all fishing related. He is giving more info than you usually see. The bite is on and he has told you what is working for him and his buds. Just a different way to post. It has caused more interaction among everyone also. I can not see any reason to ban him. He has not used language or anything I found offensive. If you don't like reading his posts it is alot like the TV or radio, don't look or listen. Why ban. Oh and yes I realize I don't post alot, but I do read most everything on here. I think I will go out and throw a line in water this afternoon and hope this thread doesn't do a Happy Days and jump the shark.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
i vote we ban michigan angler now and be done with it.

all in favor say aye.
aye

For once we agree on something. Is this a fishing report? A discussion on conservation? Inquiry for info? The first post may have been funny but there are only so many TV shows and rock bands from the 70's that one can mention. These threads are getting old like river salmon and should be moved to the "Sound Off" forum. Or perhaps MA should just blog these nonsensical posts somewhere other than the report forums?

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Forget MA--he's having harmless fun. I have an idea for a NEW vote!

I vote we ban anyone who ever uses the following phrases:

"Can't we all just get along?"

"You're too uptight."

"Everybody needs to lighten up."

:evilsmile

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Forget MA--he's having harmless fun. I have an idea for a NEW vote!

I vote we ban anyone who ever uses the following phrases:

"Can't we all just get along?"

"You're too uptight."

"Everybody needs to lighten up."

:evilsmile
You do need to lighten up. Maybe have a nice Chardonnay and listen to Carole King while you bleach your cinnamon ring by the light of the fire.

·
Premium Member
7,269 Posts
You do need to lighten up. Maybe have a nice Chardonnay and listen to Carole King while you bleach your cinnamon ring by the light of the fire.
Dude, that is wrong. I would have banned a lessor man for that response...LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts