Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
36,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superior Wildlife feeds, a new sponsor of ours is giving away 3 bags of clover seed over the month of February to random posters on these forums. Stay tuned for details.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Superior seeds. I use Wildlife buffet so pick me and convince me to use imperial seeds.

·
Administrator
36,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talk to FeedBag the moderator of this forum. He runs Superior Wildlife seed the distributor of Imperial brand clover etc.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Were you able to contact the winners?Did I miss the post?I saw an earlier post and thought I may have missed your announcement.

·
Administrator
36,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been able to contact all the winners now. They are now published in this site's front page on the bottom right.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Congrats,to all the winners.Hope to hear how the seed does.Soil prep is the key,my buddy planted some type of clover with no preperation he got weeds just weeds.

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts
Trout- I did the same as your buddy w/ about the same results. I got the infamous sales line "Not to worry" It was an expensive lesson. I too would be interested in hearing the results as this year I plan on several different types of micro food plots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.