Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Ralph and Joe at 5:45AM and hit the bay with some chop and bumpy ride out. Roger and I were the riders and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Fished mid level, deep and shallow with some contrary walleyes. Ended up with 8 eyes and a number of Sheepies. Wind layed down but we ran out of time. Ralph had to get home for a family that wanted to show their appreciation for the old man.

There will be more days for catching but today was for fishing and enjoying the company. Thanks to Ralph and Joe, captain and mate of the SS Minnow!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Happy Fathers day to all just a little late.

·
Premium Member
31,316 Posts
Met Ralph and Joe at 5:45AM and hit the bay with some chop and bumpy ride out. Roger and I were the riders and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Fished mid level, deep and shallow with some contrary walleyes. Ended up with 8 eyes and a number of Sheepies. Wind layed down but we ran out of time. Ralph had to get home for a family that wanted to show their appreciation for the old man.

There will be more days for catching but today was for fishing and enjoying the company. Thanks to Ralph and Joe, captain and mate of the SS Minnow!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Glad to have you and Roger out Bob...we'll get em next time. If you limit every trip it would become boring.. :LOL: I'll be prefishing Friday for the Brandon Walker if you're interested? Might need another also....will be changing up the program, spoon time! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to have you and Roger out Bob...we'll get em next time. If you limit every trip it would become boring.. :LOL: I'll be prefishing Friday for the Brandon Walker if you're interested? Might need another also....will be changing up the program, spoon time! ;)
I would love to go Ralph but I have to go to Metro Airport to pick up the kids from San Fran on Thursday at 9:00M. Will be tied up with them for the next two weeks so have to beg off. Thank you for the offer.

Reactions: Ralph Smith

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Minnow? That's the Possum. I guess I might have to climb back aboard and get those boys back on track.. :)

·
Premium Member
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Minnow? That's the Possum. I guess I might have to climb back aboard and get those boys back on track.. :)
I think they were dreaming of the people out for the "one hour tour" even though NONE of us would have reminded them of those two beauty queens that were on the original!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mvheide
1 - 6 of 6 Posts