Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this the other day and as my luck would have it I waited too long and my size is sold out...

There are some SUPERB deals on here, apparently coleman is discontinuing alot of the line of waders and accessories and they are clearing them out.

Alot of cheap youth prices and some great prices for the adults...cheap enough to buy a pair for a spare!

ENJOY!

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/ColemanCom/subcategory.asp?CategoryID=31018

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
thanks for sharing - some great deals

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no problem guys, I don't know why I stared at that page for 2 days with the deals and didn't order the big man waders or the 3x pullover...ahhh well, I'll get a deal the next time around! I'm glad some guys are finding deals at least!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Thanks a lot!!! my waders just sprung a leak in the boot. I have the cabelas ultimate hunter waders (had them for over 4 years) and the boots are dry rotted real bad and it’s time for a new pair. I was going to try and make them last but with these deals I just ordered a new pair of
Dura-Mag® 1200 Chest Wader With Thermoboot, thanks again.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
AWESOME!!!! I am in the process of selling a remington 742 and I think I got it sold, so I have some extra loot for new waders!!! thanks man

·
Registered
359 Posts
I picked up a pair of the DU waders for backups and some shooting gloves. Great Deals! Thanks!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks BigR, I ordered a new pair of their heavy duty hip waders for 30.00 bucks ! FYI I had to call the customer service number the website would not let me finish the order.

Jward

·
Registered
461 Posts
I ordered a pair of 2 ply youth waders, and a spare DU 3.5mm for me:D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Everyone check your online transactions, I was double charged by coleman 14.67. I ordered a pair of growler insulated pants and a mad dog parka. I ended up paying 49.99 for a 9 dollar parka and 14 pair of pants.
I emailed customer service. This is what I email them

Hello, I believe I was billed twice for my order number 00000000000. I have a debit transaction for 35.19 and then another transaction for 14.67. Thank you for your help. Josh

This is what they replied.

Dear Consumer,

You have not been over billed. I have attached your invoices.

Thank you,
Mildred
Coleman Consumer Service
1-800-835-3278

The invoices proved my point so I emailed this.

I viewed my invoices and I still do not know why I am being billed the extra $14.67. The TOTAL for both of the items equal 34.18 which is covered by the 35.19 that I was billed the first time. The second bill that I am confused by is the 14.67. In total I am being charged roughly 49.00 for a 13 dollar pair of pants and a 9 dollar parka...

I am still waiting on what they are going to do.... So be sure to check your invoices and recent transactions on your debit/credit card.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts