Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Grand River today after work for three hours, near Grand rapids..Went 3 for 5, hit a pod of fresh bright fish..It was a blast they were real line burnners...Todd;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
That away Todd! Plugs or spawn?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steinfishski, actually neither....I was using very small Spinglows, green clown...Heading back down after work today, I will keep you posted......Todd:D

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
What time are you headed down? Want some company?

I have Friday off too.:p

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
just wondering todd, you are allowed to post attachments? i thought this was a no no on these forums (other than maybe admins). strange.

steve

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
I was fishing on Tue afternoon and early wend. morning..Went 0 for 1 in the afternoon and didn't hook a fish in the morning. Paying my dues I guess....

Of course that was after going for a swim at 2am (and yes the river is still pretty darn cold) and then breaking my rod after the 3rd cast after getting dry stuff on.....I hope that this isn't a harbinger of the season!! I did see quite a few fish hooked, most it seemed were on single egg hooks in your popular colors. I would imagine that the weekend will feature full combat fishing at its finest... Best of luck!! Don't forget to duck!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts