Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a good guy for some jery and snack sticks for tomorow mornings doe harvest ;) anyone know any in the gr area with resonable prices?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Franks Meat Market does a very nice job. I want to say they are on
Bridge Street? Haven't been there in quite awhile, but they were good when I did.

Mike

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
If Lowell's not too far I'd recommend Gary's. It's right in town on Fulton. I prefer making my own jerky but their snack sticks are amazing. Us Guys in Saranac is good too but Gary's is closer coming from GR.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I would recommend Tim's Deer Processing on 100th street just west of 131. I just dropped off a Doe from Missouri last night there. Getting deer sticks and cheese sticks to take back down to the farmers who let us hunt.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
well i am hunting in lowell but live in ne gr by rockford... do u happen to know his number?

I don't have it right now...I am work right now but I'll try to track it down when I get a chance. They're right down by Flat River Grill and The Post...stop in and try some. Pretty sure they'll give you a sample.

·
Registered
11,106 Posts
Kellys deer processing just south of big rapids runs a A+ operation and his you could eat off the floor of his facility.

·
Banned
3,005 Posts
Kellys deer processing just south of big rapids runs a A+ operation and his you could eat off the floor of his facility.
Kelly's is a good operation, kinda far though...I've used Sage's before, there about the best around IMO, and there closer to you also...

Sage's Meat Processing

(616) 754-6380
9189 Sage Dr, Greenville, MI 48838

Here is the number for Kelly's as well:

Kellys Deer Processing

(231) 796-5414
19077 12 Mile Rd
Big Rapids, MI

Good Luck Jason!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I don't have it right now...I am work right now but I'll try to track it down when I get a chance. They're right down by Flat River Grill and The Post...stop in and try some. Pretty sure they'll give you a sample.

Gary's Country Meats
616-897-7306
205 E Main St,
Lowell, MI 49331

1 - 13 of 13 Posts