Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a guy in the area that they would reccomend? I have a few that I would like to have done but I was not pleased with the last 2 I got back. Thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would try Dave Beebe in Allendale...He has done 15 or so for us and has done a awesome job! He should be listed in the phone book...Give him a call it's worth your while!

·
Registered
726 Posts
x2 on Dave Beebe, but I was told he only works off recommendations....ie you need to know someone else he has done work for.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dave comes highly recomended by Jeff Gody "Michigan Experience"

I was going to sent mine out to Birdmanstudios in CO.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Another good option would be Nabers taxidermy just south of GR (Cutlerville). All my birds have been done by there. One of his strong suits is attention to detail. Ask for Jim or Brian!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have to give it up for my man Walkers Touch of Nature Taxidermy. Charlie is a great guy, and does a great job. His passion is waterfowling, so he knows what one looks for in a mount. However, there are a lot of great guys out there doing this work, so look around, just be sure to settle for something that YOU want, and not based on price. In the end, as we all know, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have to give it up for my man Walkers Touch of Nature Taxidermy. Charlie is a great guy, and does a great job. His passion is waterfowling, so he knows what one looks for in a mount. However, there are a lot of great guys out there doing this work, so look around, just be sure to settle for something that YOU want, and not based on price. In the end, as we all know, you get what you pay for.
Charlie has done all of my work both waterfowl and turkeys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts