Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's like Christmas in July when you get a call from the taxidermist saying your mount is done! Not the biggest deer in the woods but my biggest white tail to date. Got him with the xbow from the ground 8 yards away on November 8th.

Reactions: Steve

·
Registered
12,741 Posts
Looks good! That must have been a great hunting from the ground!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luv the white throat patch...Great job..What county?
Thanks guys. Washtenaw County. Small piece of land in an area with a lot of pressure.

·
Administrator
17,589 Posts
Yep! Always great to pick up a new mount!
Takes me back to last year November 10th (first day on state land), to recall the close encounter with a buck that may have been my biggest to date from the NeLP...
Congratulations!
<----<<<

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Looks similar to a mount that I'm trying to sell on Craigslist right now lol. Nice buck!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks similar to a mount that I'm trying to sell on Craigslist right now lol. Nice buck!
What's that supposed to mean?!?! Lol. It actually looks really good in person!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not taking a shot or anything, just has a very similar rack to one I have in my possession right now.
Oh gotcha! I thought maybe it looked so bad you were selling it! Funny.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Very Nice, they are all trophy's, I had an 8 point from the UP I wanted to get mounted for my son and the processor screwed up the cape even though I told him it was going to be mounted "because it looked too small to mount" so he just figured after seeing all the big bucks from sw mi there is no way some one would have it mounted (this if coarse is the son taking over the dads business), I have 2 or 3 more that I wish I had a head mount of, congrats on a nice looking ,mount, it's what keeps me going back when I look around the basement in the off season.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Congrats! 8 yards on the ground! Bet that got the ole heart pumpin!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts