Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night a buddy took me out for a crack at some carp with a bow. I've never done it but I figured, ah hell how hard could it be?

5 misses later :lol: you guys that shoot and kill on call, I give ya props. Definitely harder than I thought it would be. Once I calmed down and took my time I connected on this guy:

ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1342476887.811667.jpg

I'm not hooked on it so much that I'm gonna go out and get my own bow, but if anyone asks I'll definitely go again :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just give it a little time and you will be hooked. It happens to all of us that try it! But nice job welcome to the club!

·
Registered
704 Posts
5 misses later?? That's pretty dang good I took to newbies out two weeks ago and they didn't connect until around the 30 mark...I found a lot of humor in this being the one who was going to be digging the hole. Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I took two of my neighbors twice and there yet to kill a fish. pathetic. Good job.
'
I remember my first, dam she was pretty.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
5 misses later?? That's pretty dang good I took to newbies out two weeks ago and they didn't connect until around the 30 mark...I found a lot of humor in this being the one who was going to be digging the hole. Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I was gonna say that as well, Ive been once. Went with two buddies for their first time also. we all got 30 some shots and never connected that night. Still was a riot tho.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha guess I did better than I thought :D

Can't wait to go again either, might get out this weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts