Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the master angler crappie I caught back in April. Very pleased with the mount. I took a picture of it on top of a 34 quart cooler for a size referance.
[/IMG]
Grrrrr can someone please post my pics?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It said I didnt have file space and I cant figure out how to delete a few old photos to make room

·
Registered
15,191 Posts
Hammer, to delete go to your gallery, click the photo you want deleted. Under this photo you should see 8 little icons. Move your mouse over each one slowly, info will pop up. You want the 1 thats reads edit photo, it the 1 with a pencil & notepad. Click that icon and check the little box at bottom.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Dang nice mount...........

How long is that pig? I let a 15 3/4 go a few years ago saying I wanted to catch a 17 for mounting but never caught another one close to that 15 3/4, always regretting that one........

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a shade over 16 and weighed 2 lbs. 4 ounces. I have caught two that were longer but never caught one with the combination of weight and length like this one. Just got home from 3 days camping at Gun Lake, pretty much hammered the bass was a great time.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Nice, I caught 2 16 inchers in the same day almost one after the other. Like a dummy I ate them. I knew I should have mounted both of them seeing that 16 inch craps are not a every day catch. Good job

1 - 13 of 13 Posts