Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Way to go Moose! It appears that the "coyote faucet" was turned on full for a lot of folks last night.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Nice catches!

I agree with Seldom the planets must have been aligned last night.:lol:

·
Registered
26,565 Posts
Congrats Moose!! :)

I may need some lessons on how to catch those critters.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks Freepop!
I am pretty sure you have forgoten more than I will ever know about catching those critters... You and Seldom are still the KN Masters!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome, Moose. Congrats.

That's really interesting that others got multiple captures last night. I caught my first triple last night - all at the same sight. A couple of my other sights had activity and I had a fourth escape. Sounds like they were moving last night.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Thanks Freepop!
I am pretty sure you have forgoten more than I will ever know about catching those critters... You and Seldom are still the KN Masters!
Oh, there's other darn good coyote trappers that are on here but they're pretty quiet and don't run off with their mouth like I do. One of them that consistently performs is Jim who traps up around the Millersburg Plains area. I know for a fact he flat out spanks'em!;););)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Megan! I still look on here often to see if you have caught your first KN. Hang in there Megan, just a matter of time!:)
Thanks Seldom, everyone on here that reads your posts including myself can and will learn something from you. So please keep posting! :D

Gary...

·
Registered
570 Posts

:bowdown:.....................:bowdown::woohoo1:...Nice job Moose57 and both of them within 80 yards. Way to go!!!!:) Got the call that morning from Moose," hey I got a double, want go back over with me and check em out" and of course as luck always has it. You have fur locked up with bracelets on them, and I have to be some where!!:(:rant:.
LoL...:lol: One of these days a may get a week of some free time and get some dang steel out myself.:dizzy:
Again congrats!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Hunter!
Yep, one of these days we are going to have to get all those dye and waxed traps out of your wood shed and put them to some good use!:)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sweet. Man all you guys with the coyote pics are making me want to get some coyote traps out. I told myself I would finish the season out on mink and rats before putting any canine traps out but I don't think I can hold off any longer. My only problem is lack of time. Might have to pull the water traps. Just not enough hours in the day to do everything I want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts