Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my property in mesick was just updated with data from this spring after I planted my norways! heads up

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Technology is amazing nowadays. It appears my property was updated as well, I can see all four of the aerators in my pond very clearly! Even looked for deer, I think I might actually be able to see them it's so clear.

·
Administrator
35,856 Posts
Same here by Wellston. I can see the new fruit trees I planted Memorial day so the pictures are very recent. Incredible detail but I can only see the update on mobile devices.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats strange Steve. My work pc pulled the new data thats how I noticed. Win8

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Do you know when your properties were last updated before this year? Just curious as to how long it has been between updates?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mine is showing October of 2013 and I bought it in February of 2014 so none of my changes are visible. It was October of 2010 up until just recently.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
September 2014 for us

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure how you check so no.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Not sure how you check so no.
I'm just going off of updates to our property that year and the location of a blind set up for Youth season.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I'm just going off of updates to our property that year and the location of a blind set up for Youth season.
Or by the excavator setting in the neighbors back field is a pretty good give away of the day it happened.
Google normally has the info embedded somewhere also giving you a pretty close time frame of the image too.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Nope - Still have the October of 2013 map up here in Dickinson Co.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats a bummer. Tustin is close! Surprised it isnt updated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts