Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spent the day out on the ice yesterday with some good guys that came over from Muskegon.

Talked a few times through the pm's and met up with the guys yesterday. Went out on the eastside and picked up some Wallleyes and Whitefish. Great day and made some new friends. Also got an invite to go over there with them to catch some Steelhead. Next weekend is going to be a blast.....We have a couple of guys from Texas going out. HEEEHAWWW.......

Nice one for the pan.

20 mph wind when we left in the morning. Another swing and a miss from the weatherman.

Quite a few folks fishing.

End of a great day.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flatlander from Texas.... atleast they wont get seasick.... while out on the big water....
I fished with some Gents from Kansas once and OH boy did they get sick.....

good report Soup..... liked the pic of the end of day ''shot''.....
Appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of our group......(I think he lives in my basement :lol:) broke off a giant Eye right at the hole yesterday. Lost his most favorite Chubby Darter in the world to boot. :lol:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nice Job Jeff!

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics Soup. Not many folks posting pics at this time, just reports of small fish.
There are tons of quality fish off the eastside. Trick is you have to find an active school. Stay off the big packs where it's quiet and if you don't set up right on them they will find you.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yes it was an AWESOME time.. wish fish would have cooperated a little more, like the "one " that g\broke my line ( should have changed it from last yr)!!!!!!! Thanks soup , jenni 1 and backlash, oh ya very nice perch backlash!!!!! Good times!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it was an AWESOME time.. wish fish would have cooperated a little more, like the "one " that g\broke my line ( should have changed it from last yr)!!!!!!! Thanks soup , jenni 1 and backlash, oh ya very nice perch backlash!!!!! Good times!!!!!!:D
You just got to learn how to get out of the way of that Hockcey Puck there "SLAPSHOT". :lol::lol::lol:

Bring that load of laundry up with ya when you come and turn that damned stero down.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Was it Tim and his bud from Muskegon Soup? He's a good young fella. He will get ya on some fish on the west side.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was it Tim and his bud from Muskegon Soup? He's a good young fella. He will get ya on some fish on the west side.
Not the same guy Gary. This fella's name is Luke.

When you gonna get off those Pannies and get after the Eyes?

I'm looking forward to fishing with you and your brother again this season. Milton knows what 's up, let's get something going for crying out loud.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts