Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the boy out for his first trip of 2011.... Saturday Morning
The little punk was on his game I must say. He went 3 for 3 and they were NICE fish.

15 ft of water....green and silver were the color that day and the ice was vey nice. 8-10 inches and smooth as a babies behind all the way out.
The group I was with had 16 fish between 6 guys.....not too shabby!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hooked for life no doubt. Good job young man. Save a few for the rest of us. Maybe you should give a seminar. Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great Job! Much better than the X-box, you have him on the right track till the ladies show up! (LOL):SHOCKED:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Outstanding. That little guy looks like he's big enough to drive this year eh Pops. :lol: Good job.
If you asked him he could:lol:

Im thinking in a couple years he can get himself a snowmobile and drive that. 12 years old would be old enough I figure.
I dont know if he will fit behind me on the quad in a couple years.
Seems we both get bigger every year:(

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He started going with me at 4 yrs old but couldnt manage to sit next to me long enough to catch his own fish till around 8. He always had to go visit the guys around us..especailly Ol' Uncle Thumbs. For some reason he thinks Ol' Uncle Thumbs can get er' done out there.

Trick is........ have heat, food, drink, extra gloves and someone else to talk to other then ol' dad the whole time then they can manage to hang for a while out there.
Always remember Dads.....Dont be afraid to lose some fish by letting them try to real them in. ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thats great, can't wait to get the Grandkids out this year. They love to fish but have'nt been on the hardwater.:coolgleam:coolgleam

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Good job on fish, I a;lso take my son out on occasions.. he is 5 just loves saying the word "soup" when we "all" go ??????????? Nothing like a good fishn buddy!!!:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts