Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nice pics Vance, hound looks good, thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Let me know if you guys are heading out tonight and where. I want to run my redbone with some other dogs to see if she can get her ***** together.

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good Vance. Im looking at hunting tomorrow night you wanna meet up somewhere?
I was gonna head south tonight, last night i ran into too many camping bowhunters who think they own stateland in chelsea. Do you hunt anywhere farther east because mason is quite a hike for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Really the farthest East I hunt is Dansville. I have one spot in Stockbreidge but that is about it. Do you run into many other coon hunters on that Chelsea state land? I know a couple guys that hunt around there.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tree two singles tonight... knocked one out.

Young dog looked good toinght, struck ahead of the old dog on first track. And treed first on the second. Improving every time out.

·
Registered
124 Posts
very nice, i need to get out and hunt, i have just been way to buisy, keep the pics coming and hopefuly i can get out this week and get some good pics

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Those are some great pics and great look'n hounds guys.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Great pics! Its great seeing dogs doing what they love to do. Always wanted a Coon dog since reading "Were the red fern grows" as a kid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts