Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is I'm jealous of the guys in the Marshall Area Herd Mgt. Co-Op.

stay tuned :yikes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
can't wait for the story and some pics...

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Hope its not a about a guy finding a a huge buck that has wounded somewhere around 23 mile road and i-94!! That would tick me off!:rant::rant::lol: Or maybe its the big boy we keep hearing about around the area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hope its not a about a guy finding a a huge buck that has wounded somewhere around 23 mile road and i-94!! That would tick me off!:rant::rant::lol: Or maybe its the big boy we keep hearing about around the area.
Yea, the anticipation is killing me! Someone better fill us in soon, or I'm gonna have an anxiety attack or something!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm sure the gentleman will be home within a couple of hours and have a great story to tell! :D:woohoo1:
well......what's up srconnell???

a couple of hours have come & gone (a 'couple of hours' ago :lol:). can't speak for the rest of the group -- but, the suspense is killing me!

story & pics, please.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, wish I could, but it's not my place to post the pics. I'm sure the gentleman will be on here sooner or later! If I were him, I'd still be taking pictures! :lol:

·
Registered
26,627 Posts
,,,and still nothing :16suspect

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Not a Hoax!!

I can tell you it is the biggest that will have been posted on the forum to date and could not have happened to a more deserving man!!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The suspense is killing us. :confused:
This is killing me so I'm gonna guess..rumor has it that there was a 16 to 18 point running around our lease area..now I hope it's not this deer!! Lol but on the other hand I want to see this deer if it is! We want pics!! We want pics!!! Everyone now...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yea, I'm guessing it's gotta be that buck. I'm drooling to see some pics though! Can we get any info? Maybe just a smidge of info?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts