Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Jeez, BT it ain't a highschool athletic event. Your post reads like a homecoming message in a hardware store window.

Carry on

glen

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Jeez, BT it ain't a highschool athletic event. Your post reads like a homecoming message in a hardware store window.

Carry on

glen
Lol.

This cheer will be heard from the back of the room:

Can I get an A, A!
Can I get an N, N!
Can I get an T, T!
Can I get an L, L!
Can I get an E, E!
Can I get an R, R!
Can I get an S, S!
What's it spell? ANTLERS!!!
gggoooOOOOOO ANTLERS!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lol.

Can I get an A, A!
Can I get an N, N!
Can I get an T, T!
Can I get an L, L!
Can I get an E, E!
Can I get an R, R!
Can I get an S, S!
gggoooOOOOOO ANTLERS!!
How about "Go" seeing more than Orange jackets while hunting State Land! I know we have a high population in the lower, but I can't tell you when I last hunted Oakland County land and saw more than "Tracks".

·
Premium Member
30,833 Posts

·
Tornado Jim
19,989 Posts
Lol.

Can I get an A, A!
Can I get an N, N!
Can I get an T, T!
Can I get an L, L!
Can I get an E, E!
Can I get an R, R!
Can I get an S, S!
gggoooOOOOOO ANTLERS!!
Yes, that is what keeps APRs from passing, antler worship. Hunters cannot stand the idea that they will not be able to shoot an animal with antlers:evil:.

·
Banned
4,176 Posts
Hunters cannot stand the idea that they will not be able to shoot an animal with antlers:evil:.

Some Hunters cannot stand the idea that they will not be able to shoot an animal with large enough antlers.

There, I fixed that for you.

:lol:

KPC

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Well BT you got your wish. A membership group hug, a good ole boy wink, and even the requisite sequential thumbs up.

I'm not to sure the NRC will allow pompons, but if they don't it's easy enough to understand.

thanks for reading and carry on

glen

·
Banned
12,721 Posts
Well BT you got your wish. A membership group hug, a good ole boy wink, and even the requisite sequential thumbs up.

I'm not to sure the NRC will allow pompons, but if they don't it's easy enough to understand.

thanks for reading and carry on

glen
Pompons no,........but an initiative group in excess of 500 members and growing they will......and probably listen to also.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pompons no,........but an initiative group in excess of 500 members and growing they will......and probably listen to also.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Correction there B&B, 604 members,.....ooops ...wait a minute..... I mean 605, just added another!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts