Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to all that I have missed that have connected. Now is the time to put down the big ones so give em hell. I'm spending my time at the hospital with my wife and waiting for some answers.
Shoot straight and kill some big one's guys!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats to all that I have missed that have connected. Now is the time to put down the big ones so give em hell. I'm spending my time at the hospital with my wife and waiting for some answers.
Shoot straight and kill some big one's guys!
We wish her the best and you have our prayers. Must be a great woman that lets you put as many hours in the stand as you do!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hope everything comes back positive OGB. Thinking of you both during these times. Amazing how years of following this forum, you start to feel like you really know some of the members, despite never meeting them. Every person on here is sending good thoughts your way, rest assured to that.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
My sincere hope that everything works out well.

Take Care.

Reactions: old graybeard

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Hope all goes well. Prayers and thoughts for the two of you.

Reactions: old graybeard

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hope all goes well OGB.

My wife just recieved a diagnosis of breast cancer yesterday. It was a shock to all of us. She's only 52. I am currently in a waiting room for consultation with the oncologist. We are hopeful as we can be.

So I'm kind of in a similar situation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 73 Posts