Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a good day not a fantastic day
Launched at 6 at pine river ran down south towards Pinconning wind was blowin a bit and pulled spoons behind 3 color lead core. Picked up a couple on the way down in 22 ft. And got the rest out at 26 ft, pretty much out from the bar just north of the nets.
When he wind settled down the bite slowed and the bugs showed up. It’s always great when I can spend the day with the wife.
Green and purple mini size spoons seemed to be what they wanted today.
Wood Fish Asphalt Animal product Road surface

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Premium Member
31,321 Posts
Nice job! :) Getting a spoon setup ready to run also this weekend.....is it out from Saganing bar area or Pinconning where nets are? Haven't fished up that far yet? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Nice job! :) Getting a spoon setup ready to run also this weekend.....is it out from Saganing bar area or Pinconning where nets are? Haven't fished up that far yet? Thanks for any info.
I know there is a net coming in from the Fingers to Linwood. Might be straight out of Gambils but it seemed a little south of there. Marked good

Reactions: Ralph Smith

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got out today, launched at the pine and went south off the saganing bar in 12 to 15 ft and got a few, then moved further south and out to 25 ft got a few more, then came back where we started, and finished up the day. No real pods of fish we could tell just got singles every once in a while. LOTS OF FARM ANIMALS,
Just a perfect day to be out great temps a light breeze and no bugs.

Food Fish Animal product Wood Seafood

Food Seafood Ingredient Staple food Fish

Food Fin Fish Seafood Fish products

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Got out today, launched at the pine and went south off the saganing bar in 12 to 15 ft and got a few, then moved further south and out to 25 ft got a few more, then came back where we started, and finished up the day. No real pods of fish we could tell just got singles every once in a while. LOTS OF FARM ANIMALS,
Just a perfect day to be out great temps a light breeze and no bugs.

View attachment 839053
View attachment 839054
View attachment 839055

Nice job, do the weeds seem to be coming up in 12-15 fow?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts