Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
nice work. my brother and a few of my buddys hit up chilson pond last week. (north side) did really good for only fishing for an hour. was freezing dindt have shanty. caught about 30 keeprs. a few nice crappie as well. good luck everybody

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I just got off of halls tonight and didnt do well at all! Only one small crappie, I think we may have been a little late, didnt get out there till about 8. Where were you fishing?

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey were u fishing the lake we had chatted about on the pm's i hope so cuz im headed there sat morning i will be in the grey 4 man if ur out there i will have my 5 year old so im im hopeing to get a bunch

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Snowman yes it was the lake we talked about and for AntlerE not sure probably just the day. Have fished the last few days and will post a report tonight but since that front moved in the bite has been off for me. Not giving up though got to put in a couple days of work before I can get out again.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Were you guys actually south of Mt P? Been hitting some eyes in one of the northern lakes. Tricky ice though, some areas have 4", others have 7", then some just stay away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts