1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Reactions: Sharkbait11

·
Registered
662 Posts
I was planning on pulling some bottom bouncers in the morning but you may have just changed my mind. Dang, I hate that s##t show.

·
Super Moderator
22,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'll be fine first thing. Most of the traffic will come from the Clinton, Selfridge, Metro and the Nautical Mile. If you're above Algonac you'll be good.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ya, I keep the boat up in Anchor Bay, I will concentrate in that area early in the morning, after that it turns into a washing machine.......... We have a place on the Doty and you would not believe what goes on through there...LOL

Reactions: Shoeman

·
Premium Member
12,494 Posts
Funny thing is that most of the auto workers that attend this shindig have been working from home for two years and already go out when ever they want and "work" from the boat or beach anyways. I wonder if this means more traffic or less?

35 years salary in the auto industry and I never went once. That's just for the product weenies and office workers, not manufacturing. Could be a good place to fly a drone over if I had one?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Ya, I keep the boat up in Anchor Bay, I will concentrate in that area early in the morning, after that it turns into a washing machine.......... We have a place on the Doty and you would not believe what goes on through there...LOL
Fish the Doty. Should be on now....

Reactions: RoadDog

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Sausage fest in pis brine.
Don't get me wrong, it was a blast and I highly recommend it. If you're age appropriate. Otherwise, sun and booze makes me literally sick now, which has been a major recent adjustment. I looked at the guys my age and realized yeah that's you.
I reprioritzed my life around fishing...

·
Registered
16,060 Posts
I’ve had me some hella fun at quite a few Nooners lol. 20+ years ago was some great times lol. Miss my youth.
Try staying for a whole weekend!! Wasn't right for 3 days after don't think. Let's roll, find a way to put trackasorous on that ship... Be good , stars of the show 🤣
Sausage fest in pis brine.
Unfortunately that is what it did turn into after years of going. Never a fight either, everyone was cool. Changed as the years went on. Probably even worse now..

Watched my buddy one year in a "line".... he was one of the last in line 🤮🤮🤢

1 - 20 of 26 Posts