Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fish2:
Took a buddy out with me on the east side and put a hurting on the perch. We both got a limit of jumbos!! Lots of dandys:D. Ive got limits in the past and quite a few on lsc.. but not like the quality of fish we were seeing, losing, and catching today. Lots of fun, swearing, and laughing in all the activity .. I wish I could get back out! Priorities are getting in the way this weekend:rant
7' and fairly clear water was ticket for us..most of em caught on hardbeads but a few on minnows or minnowheads.. good luck !

Here were my best jumbos today!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wowzers!! Great haul!:SHOCKED:
PM me if your willing to give general location! Lol...
Was thinking about heading out Saturday. How far out we're ya?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. yea my best time so far!! I think im guna get a stringer done with a few of the whales. & I swear I lost a real 15+" slob at the hole!! And I heard from a buddy north of me on east side also limited out today.. so.they must be in thick..

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nice work!!! holy smokes, I have a feeling there will be a few people out there looking for them this weekend.. and I have a feeling I might be one of them!

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Looks like a picture from the good old days. Best I've seen in a long time. Good job!

·
Premium Member
29,582 Posts
Awesome bunch of perchies!:) Man those are beauties. I'll take those over the eyes anytime, great job. I'm not even going to try, but I bet your pm box is full:lol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome bunch of perchies!:) Man those are beauties. I'll take those over the eyes anytime, great job. I'm not even going to try, but I bet your pm box is full:lol:
Almost.. yea I would love to just post where I was cause I have no problem trying to help others as I I appreciate when others helped me .. but u know how the internet circus works:dizzy: best advice I can give on here is east side and within a mile of shore..:coolgleam
They are around but who knows.. this cold front may have already shut em down for a couple days.. best of luck!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Have a feeling we will be able to start hands across america again on the 7 ft break from vandy to mudcreek this saturday :) great job man nice lookin fish thanks for the post

One question was this before the wind started blowin hard out there mab it turned em on thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have a feeling we will be able to start hands across america again on the 7 ft break from vandy to mudcreek this saturday :) great job man nice lookin fish thanks for the post

One question was this before the wind started blowin hard out there mab it turned em on thanks
Lol!! U got it !!:lol: im sure they'll be lots of traffic this weekend!
It was alittle windy but they have beennin for a couple days..? But yesterday was the best.. hopefully thers plenty more to hang around!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Great haul! Photos like that are what keep me coming back time after time to hopefully have a day like that in the near future. So far I've got about 10 perch in 6 trips to LSC and none over 8inches. I'm glad to see they are out there somewhere thanks, keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts