Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the mail and found my cow elk tag,:bouncy: got my doe tag yesterday. This makes four tags for my trip this fall(also have my buck and bull elk tag). I am starting to get pumped for this trip.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll be in Deerlodge National Forest for elk and north of Big Timber for deer.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Myself and 3 buddies are also heading there 9/20 with a combination tag for a bow hunt. We got luck enough to draw in the Missouri breaks area. Elk,Mulies,whitetails and fishing gonna concentrate on the elk but hopefully get a chance to do some of the other things. Starting to get fired up cant wait. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck to you too! We will be out there about a month after you.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I am heading out there with a my dad, two brothers, and two uncles. Between the six of us we will have 1 bull tag, 1 deer tag, and 5 cow tags. Unfortunately I only have a cow tag my uncle is the one who drew the bull tag. But that's still going to be awesome. We are going to be in Bob Marshal area. Good luck too you. I guarantee I will have tons of pictures to share when we get back. We are going over there for opening day of archery September 6th and staying until the 20th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts