Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in many, many years, I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I'll probably be in bed by 10:00, which leads me to the question. Who makes it to midnight tonight, and who does not? For what it's worth, my wife's already napping on the couch and there's a 50/50 shot she's done for the night.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
For the first time in many, many years, I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I'll probably be in bed by 10:00, which leads me to the question. Who makes it to midnight tonight, and who does not? For what it's worth, my wife's already napping on the couch and there's a 50/50 shot she's done for the night.
Send a picture of her. She should be well rested and ready to party when you go to bed.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Send me your phone number and I’ll call you at 12:05 to see how your sleeping. ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Tommy Tutone is that you. I saw them when the opened for Cheap Trick in the MSU Auditorium in the early 80's.

BTW I doubt if I make 12:00 A.M..

Reactions: eggfly

·
Premium Member
12,112 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,276 Posts
Kept thinking today was Dec 29th. Didn’t realize today was New Year’s Eve until I found Costco closing today at 6:00.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Well, you are on the road by now, but just to add, I did make it to the countdown and the "HAPPY NEW YEAR" shout out, with a kiss for the wife. But then it all went south, PJ were on and asleep by 00:30, at least I made it this year, first time in a while.

·
Banned
37,197 Posts
Did not even try. Went to bed about 11, which is about two hours past my normal bed time.

·
Premium Member
30,276 Posts
It was funny to watch my wife and I trying to hold each other up while we stood on our right feet and give each other a New Years kiss.

·
Premium Member
30,276 Posts
It was funny to watch my wife and I trying to hold each other up while we stood on our right feet and give each other a New Years kiss.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts