Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am planning on going out of Sunset or out of Thomas rd this Saturday I've never fished the East side. Where is a good spot to get bait in this area? Is one of these locations better than the other as far as parking and accessibility? or a better question, which has a better trail going out? using the quad and don't have chains on it. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Hello All,
I am planning on going out of Sunset or out of Thomas rd this Saturday I've never fished the East side. Where is a good spot to get bait in this area? Is one of these locations better than the other as far as parking and accessibility? or a better question, which has a better trail going out? using the quad and don't have chains on it. Thanks!
Take extra gas with you just in case. We went about 4 miles, along with a couple 1 mile moves and went thru 3 gallons with a sxs with chains

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up on the surface conditions. I'll be heading out in the morning and plan on being there all day.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
The Log Cabin is a couple miles west of where you turn to go to Sunset on M 25. They have bait beer sandwiches and a smoking hot blonde behind the counter.....I know I know she's way to young for me....:coolgleam

·
Registered
281 Posts
I stop by the log cabin every time go out. Great sandwiches, I have always gotten a good minnow count and can usually get at least two trips to the bay out of them (put them on an aerator when I get home), not bad for a two dozen purchase. Very nice employees also!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts