Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its finally here! 5 years of planning, and WOW tomorrow night I leave for Amasa Unit first Hunt, on my first MI bear hunt, dam I am pumped! I want to wish everyone GOOD LUCK! And be safe, nothing can ruin a GREAT time like an accident!. My hunt is already partially flawwed- brother was planning to go for last 3 years got accepted to start his clinicals a year early- cant screw that up- father in law had to back out because of work, and my last minute replacement cant get out of work! Dam a 10 hour trip and hunt by myself, dam that sucks! Hope to get along great with my guide! But the peace and quiet should be great! What does everyone else do in the U.P. during Bear season if your done bear hunting?

Tom

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
good luck tom. i suggest rest. relaxation and WATEVER U FEEL LIKE while u r here. sorry bout ur hunting partners. sometimes it is better to have a companion.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,149 Posts
Heading up early Tue am myself. I've got fishing gear packed - it's what I'm lovin about bear hunting - you sleep in (a little:)), go fishing, then go hunting. Don't get much better than that!

Good luck to all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.