Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let everyone that asked when it would be coming out know that it is now in stock and is on sale both in the store and online.

John put together a blog kinda filling everyone in on what we have here at the shop. He is calling the shop the House of Goby:lol:

https://www.sportsmensdirect.com/blog/house-of-goby/

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im going to need to get some of the goby juice soon. I put the crayfish juice in all of my tubes and the difference is almost night and day. I can't even imagine how crazy it would be with goby juice haha. The fish DEFINATLY hold onto the bait longer and they will hit it multiple times if you miss the first hook set.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Only Juiced Up knows the exact make up of their scents. So far, I haven't seen any of those big bulgy eyes in the bottles...but I do know they use natural fish oils in all off their formulations, Kat Juice, Panfish Gel, Walleye Gel and Spray, Bass Gel and Spray and Crawfish Gel. So when I asked them about 9 months ago for a Goby Gel, this is what we got. I know they put some energy into its development, because we have been waiting a long time.

I can tell you that all of their scents smell different and fish do like how they taste. Watching fish through the ice, they don't just hit the bait, they eat it. And most times if they don't like the feel of the bait and spit it out, they come back around and crush it the second time.

Whether they grind up gobies, crayfish, snails, etc or just match the chemistry, I don't know. I just know it stays on great, is easy to apply and fish like it. Their scents are probably the most under-sold but effective products that we have in the store.

The bass fishermen that have tested the Goby Gel for us here on St. Clair absolutely love it, as do the test fishermen that Juiced Up has in N.Y.

I wonder what the Muskies will think of it....maybe they can make us a scent that repels Muskies, but attracts every other game fish. Now that would be cool!

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I want some I hear it works great for chap lips and healing sunburn. Just don't go swimming with it on. You'll attract gobbies from all over the lake and they look for dark warm places to hide:SHOCKED:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts