Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently in a bait shop that had green glow night crawlers. The owner said that the worm dealer feeds them something.

Does anyone know how to make green glow in the dark crawlers or what to feed them?

The information would be greatly appreciated!

·
Administrator
35,858 Posts
Don't know how to make them, or how they make them, but I heard that they are not working any better than your standard old brown issue crawlers. Welcome to the forums. Check out our womens forum while you are here.

[This message has been edited by Steve (edited 07-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Glow in the dark huh? What are they going to think of next?
This is theory , but wouldn't chemicals effect the odor of the crawler?
I broke down and bought a dozen crawlers the other day, GEEZ they are expensive $2.00 a dozen, and they weren't even that big!!!(And didn't work either!!).

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I've used 'the green ones' on 'the Joe' at night, at the same time alternating with the 'regulars' and saw NO DIFFERENCE in success rate. Even tried 'lighting them up' with a flashlight first. Have no idea what they feed them, and except for perhaps one or two bass trips, probably won't try them again.... M (oops.. sorry for the double post. don't know what happened)

[This message has been edited by Liv4Huntin' (edited 07-09-2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen those worms here in Oscoda. They call them "Mutant Crawlers" at the Dam Store. I haven't tried them yet. Good fishing to all.

------------------
Joel

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
I heard it is what they feed them, I have no idea what it is, but thats my story and I'm sticking to it. BTW Linda, which Olar are you related to Bill, or any of the others? I suppose if its one than its all. Welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts