Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna fish out from Gino's for the first time this Sunday, what would be the nearest bait shop from there to get a bucket of minnows? I'll be there at 7am Sunday so I'm hoping there's a place nearby that opens early.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Not to be mean or anything.... But I'm pretty sure this has been asked about 5 times in the last 2 days. Plenty of options just scroll back a bit through the threads. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Gonna fish out from Gino's for the first time this Sunday, what would be the nearest bait shop from there to get a bucket of minnows? I'll be there at 7am Sunday so I'm hoping there's a place nearby that opens early.
Entrance is exactly 27.6 seconds from SDI, best place for bait that close :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
There is also Jimmys bait shop just north of Genos and the party store n the corner of 16 and Jefferson ( not sure of the name ) .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info guys, this is my first day here at the forum, and this weekend will be my first Ice trip on LSC.

Did my first LSC Walleye trip last summer and limited out in less than 2 hours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to be mean or anything.... But I'm pretty sure this has been asked about 5 times in the last 2 days. Plenty of options just scroll back a bit through the threads. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

No offense taken, I'm a newbie here, so I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes along the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts