Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are pictures of the last two Saturdays I spent fishing. 1/1 and last weekend. The first pic is of New Year's Day fishing in the Pinckney area. Took home 20 keepers. Caught on a clown colored tungsten #16 and a #14 glow in about 20 fow.

These are from last Saturday in the same area. Beautiful day but 11 degrees.
The bite was slow all day until about 430. Then we pulled in these 29 in about an hour. They were biting anything we put down there in 25-20 fow. The x67 was lit up like a Christmas tree!

I would of put these pics up sooner, but just decided to finally filet them last night. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
Very nice!

Let me know if you are still down to fish Thursday! I can't wait to get the x67 and fire it up and rip some lips.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice!

Let me know if you are still down to fish Thursday! I can't wait to get the x67 and fire it up and rip some lips.
I wanted to, but actually forgot the ultimate fishing show starts Thurs and I have to work it as soon as I get out of work like 530-930. But lets plan on a day next week during the week for sure. I will be gone this weekend to see the family but can fish whenever next week. Come by the show Thurs and see us! We are the Ducks Unlimited Huron Valley Chapter...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts