Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like I can start trapping after next weekend. So one more week to to get the traps dyed and waxed. I hope you guys have left a little fur in the woods for me.

Today was speed beef day and the freezer is now filled up. Don't tell the guys on the Whitetail forum but I spent the day driving deer and pounding them with 00 buck. One of the lease holders on my buddies farms was complaining about no deer.

Six hillbillies put 42 deer past them on the drives and they didn't kill one buck. I love walking slow behind a drive and cherry picking.

I'm glad the weather has held off so far it should make getting the predator line in a lot easier. I hope to do a little grouse and pheasant hunting with the dogs this month also.They are tired of of chasing geese and ducks all fall.

I even made it home in time for my wifes birthday party this afternoon. Thank god Gander Mountain is close, for the birthday shopping. She got a new portable grill for camping. I don't think were going to have to use the Joe Rye special at convention this August.:lol:

Griff

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Git er started. I'm ready for a fix of coyote catch pictures.:lol:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Good luck Mke, Scarlet says that checking in your pajamas is good luck, better if you're wearing Victoria Secret ;)

(that's not a pretty thought ;))

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck Mke, Scarlet says that checking in your pajamas is good luck, better if you're wearing Victoria Secret ;)

(that's not a pretty thought ;))
Your making my own eyes bleed.:help: Step away from the bottle!:tdo12:

Griff

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
:lol: I know you'll stack em' good and fast.

Tell the boss lady we said howdy.

I'm gonna try peat moss this winter, ala' Bob W, and see how that goes. The beginning of season was fun, without the rain /freeze thaw/repeat and hope it keeps going.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Well, with the weather today and yesterday, setting should've went good. I saw where some fields are quite wet. Looks like a lot of precipitation in the forecast.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Come on...I'm waiting for the first night's catch numbers, any other stories.
How many sets?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Good luck on the Coyotes Griff! Looking foward to some good pics.

Mike

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on...I'm waiting for the first night's catch numbers, any other stories.
How many sets?
Duck and Goose season ends this Sunday. I have hunts on Saturday and Sunday so the lies can't start till Tuesday morning.:yikes:
I'm thinking about dyeing and waxing on Friday night.
Maybe a mixed bag line this year. I may have to put the hip boots on and walk away fron the truck.

I have to pull this beast out of the water on Sunday.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Reading comprehension not good when I'm drinking :eek:

Hope the wind isn't blowing when you have to pull that out.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Duck and Goose season ends this Sunday. I have hunts on Saturday and Sunday so the lies can't start till Tuesday morning.:yikes:
I'm thinking about dyeing and waxing on Friday night.
Maybe a mixed bag line this year. I may have to put the hip boots on and walk away fron the truck.

I have to pull this beast out of the water on Sunday.

Thats a nice looking blind. GPS coordinates and I will move it for you!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts